Apr 19-23, 2016. Enfold Office Koramangala. [9:00 am- 2:00 pm]
Human sexuality is the capacity of humans to have erotic experiences and responses. A person’s sexual orientation can influence their sexual interest and attraction for another person. Sexuality may be experienced and expressed in a variety of ways; including thoughts, fantasies, desires, beliefs, attitudes, values, behaviors, practices, roles, and relationships
Enfold Trust is conducting a workshop on human sexuality and personal safety.
– Evolution of human sexuality and sexual development,
– Physiology of male and female reproductive organs certain aspects of male and female psychology,
– Relationships and respect Sexuality in marriage, sexual myths and misconceptions
– Answering children’s questions Communicating with teenagers on gender and sexuality issues,
– Understanding and preventing child sexual abuse
– Understanding gender bias Empowerment through self-awareness, building self-esteem
– Certain aspects of Child and Teen Psychology including discipline and motivation
Dates: Apr 19-23, 2016
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm with a tea break. (Tea and snacks to be provided. Lunch need to be brought by participants)
Venue: Enfold Office, 553 B, 1st floor, 8th main, 4th block, Koramangala.
Fees: Rs 7500/- Concessions are available for students and unemployed individuals.
For more info: allevent.in